Best Food Processor for Slicing
Best Food Processor for Slicing to buy
Perfectly slice, chop, mince, mix and shred your favorite foods with the durable stainless steel chopping blade or the slice and shredder disk.
Food Processor for Slicing Reviews
- “Other than this it is very easy to clean.” – Shaun Holdaway
- “Remember you must lock the bowl to the base first, then the lid and then remove in the reverse order due to the locking system design.” – Lakegirl
- “So far it does a great job chopping, slicing, mincing, and shredding.” – sherresep
The Cuisinart DFP-14 Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade and dough blade.
- “Easy to use, very easy to clean.” – S.W.86
- “I ever lived without one!!” – Xtian
- “So far I’ve used it to chop onions, grate cheese and shred potatoes, all of which took seconds.” – jcarroll
Cuisinart Pro Classic Food ProcessorThe Cuisinart DLC-10SPro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and home-made bread.
- “It’s easy to set up, easy to use, works very well and cleans up easily.” – John P Walker
- “It’s great for chopping, mincing, slicing, and shredding.” – Amber
- “I hope this new one will last as long.” – G. Woehrer
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task.
- “It is very easy to assemble and to clean.” – Mrs. B.
- “It is the perfect size and doesn’t take up much space on my counter.” – happy_mom5
- “I don’t know how I lived without one for so long!” – vaughtak
Life made simple—this food processor gives you the flexibility to slice, chop, shred, grate or puree as much or as little as you like and it does it in no time.
- “The handle is half broken off and the bottom plastic that fits over the plastic base of the machine is breaking off in small pieces.” – phoenix
- “Spend a little extra and get a better brand.” – Nekomuffin
- “Very easy to use and clean.” – Caroline
Full size 10-cup Food processor – for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 4 functions- slcing- shredding, crinkle cutting, & fine shredding f rom 2 reversible discs .
- “If it ever dies, I will buy another one just like it.” – F. Perkins
- “It is easy to take apart and put back together for cleaning.” – K. Heinchon
- “I bought one for myself and one as a wedding present for my son and his wife, and I haven’t used mine much yet but they use it every day and love it.” – Jackie
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Deluxe 14-Cup Food Processor.
Food Processor for Slicing Reviews
- “It is very pretty to look at, easy to clean up, and very fast.” – tooleymom3
- “It even has suction cup feet!” – Nichole Sawatzky
- “Any liquid more than about a cup will leak through the center hole.” – Chris V
Equipped with a 1000-watt peak-power induction motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen.
- “It is easy to clean, easy to set up, and very powerful.” – A. Adams
- “Hopefully my new one will last long enough that I can still say it’s a fine brand.” – G. N. Thayer
- “The three different sizes of bowls are great for the different jobs I use it for.” – Paul
Equipped with a 1000-watt peak-power motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen.
- “Very easy to use and easy to clean up.” – Alan Mertz
- “I hope this one will last as long as my original unit.” – L. Mennen
- “If the work bowl lid is not very securely clamped to the work bowl, the safety interlock will not engage with the unit base and the motor will not run.” – WVMHP
Life made simple — this food processor gives you the flexibility to slice, chop, shred, grate or puree as much or as little as you like and it does it in no time.
- “Its very powerful.” – SP
- “The small mouth chute must be placed over the food in the wide chute and engaged to make the safety interlock allow the blade to be turned on.” – OH MOM
- “This eliminates a HUGE feature (no sliced vegetables, no shredding) and makes it essentially just a big “chopper”.” – Rachael J. Mcclure
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!